Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hang in there...It's Friday

Options

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,348
    Options
    The obvious irony of anybody considering Clinton to be a pathological liar yet supporting Trump is just hilarious.

The same sort of hilarious irony as was in Melania's speech the other day.

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yicbvWwQ_MA

Politics aside, this guy gives Anthony Weiner a run for his money with  the creepy factor.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    The obvious irony of anybody considering Clinton to be a pathological liar yet supporting Trump is just hilarious.

The same sort of hilarious irony as was in Melania's speech the other day.

Couldn't we switch the candidates names in the above comment and say the same thing?

IMO, both candidates are steaming piles of sh!t.  Arguing or discussing the merits of either is a losing battle.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    IMO we are fukked either way

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    IMO we are fukked either way
    Correct, but with one we will probably have to live through another Watergate. But hey, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAAAAAAAKE?!!!
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options

Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Sad the libtards are so silent. It's more fun with the wic-bros.  Make umerica great again!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nlovold
    nlovold Posts: 194
    Options
    We're busy living our lives and genuinely caring about all people. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • jabam
    Options
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • HeavyG
    Options
    Don't go denigrating The Donald, after all, he knows more about ISIS than the generals.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Options
    RedSkip said:
    Just poking the bear to get Friday started... IMHO, I believe if these our two best candidates we are in trouble.  Millions of talented people, and the two baboons we will cast votes for will determine our fate.

Hell put Theo in there.  If he can fix Boston and Chicago after 100 years, he can fix US. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,046
    Options
    If Bill had a chance at Huma and choose Hillary I would have him held on a 5150.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • SemolinaPilchard
    SemolinaPilchard Posts: 1,282
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If Bill had a chance at Huma and choose Hillary I would have him held on a 5150.
    Looks are not everything, and you have to remember, Hillary is "the smartest woman in the world." Nixon was intelligent too.
  • jabam
    Options
    In all seriousness, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the candidates that we have. If these are the two people that the American people can nominate to run for president, what does that say about the voters? I can say I didn't vote either one in the primary But living in Cali it was over before we got to vote. That being said I considered Gary Johnson, but he doesn't sit well with me. So we are stuck with the lesser of two evils. Easy to make fun of both candidates, they both deserve it. But what is best for America? Trump is egotistical and not politically correct, but has good ideas on the economy and the fight against terrorism. I can't think of anything that Hillary stands for that I can get behind. Help me!!
  • DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Im hanging on ... Got a knot in the end of my rope and just hoping it's not a slip knot ... Been a rough couple of months 
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    jabam said:
    In all seriousness, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the candidates that we have. If these are the two people that the American people can nominate to run for president, what does that say about the voters? I can say I didn't vote either one in the primary But living in Cali it was over before we got to vote. That being said I considered Gary Johnson, but he doesn't sit well with me. So we are stuck with the lesser of two evils. Easy to make fun of both candidates, they both deserve it. But what is best for America? Trump is egotistical and not politically correct, but has good ideas on the economy and the fight against terrorism. I can't think of anything that Hillary stands for that I can get behind. Help me!!
    jabam, you are deplorable, but are you irredeemable?
    Unless you are in Orange County you must blend about as well as Vinny did in Alabama.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sbw_qrDWKo
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,472
    Options
    jabam said:
    In all seriousness, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the candidates that we have. 
    @jabam , I have to disagree with you.  
    The biggest threat to the US is the ever-increasing pay gap, and Bernie was the only candidate, so long ago, to address it.  I supported him, financially and time-wise (first time in my life I've done that) and then learn the democratic party was plotting, internally, against him.  I didn't know that, nor could have. I have no idea how to fix that.  

(for the record, I'm a registered republican, 26-year Air Force retiree, moderate, voted for Reagan (the first time), Bush I (the first time) and Obama (both times), 3rd party candidates the rest of the time. Independent thinker).

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• HeavyG
    Options
    Botch said:
    ... Bernie was the only candidate, so long ago, to address it.  I supported him, financially and time-wise (first time in my life I've done that) and then learn the democratic party was plotting, internally, against him...
    I never understood the slam against the DNC for not supporting Sanders.

Bernie was never a member of the Democratic Party. He was first elected to the Congress decades ago as an Independent and had remained so until last year. He only said he was a Democrat once he decided to run for the Democratic nomination this year. Now that his efforts in that contest are over he has said he will return to the Senate as an Independent.

I can't really fault the DNC for not supporting someone that was never a member of their party.

• jabam
    Options
    Botch said:
    jabam said:
    In all seriousness, we have no one to blame but ourselves for the candidates that we have. 
    @jabam , I have to disagree with you.  
    The biggest threat to the US is the ever-increasing pay gap, and Bernie was the only candidate, so long ago, to address it.  I supported him, financially and time-wise (first time in my life I've done that) and then learn the democratic party was plotting, internally, against him.  I didn't know that, nor could have. I have no idea how to fix that.  

(for the record, I'm a registered republican, 26-year Air Force retiree, moderate, voted for Reagan (the first time), Bush I (the first time) and Obama (both times), 3rd party candidates the rest of the time. Independent thinker).
    The biggest threat to the US is terrorism! And I have also voted for both party's in the past. I am a conservative, but that has not always dictated my vote.  I try to vote for who I think will be best for our country, I can't see that being Hillary. 
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    The fact that people feel that there are only two choices is what kills me.  The attitude that voting for a 3rd party candidate is a wasted vote is laughable. Vote for the person who represents you, not someone unworthy because you feel you have to. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • jabam
    Options
    As far as the pay gap goes, isn't that the epitome of capitalism? If I'm not happy with the wage I'm making, isn't it up to me to fix that? Or do I just hope that that liberal government will give me what I don't deserve? 
  • jabam
    Options
    jabam said:
    jabam, you are deplorable, but are you irredeemable?
    Unless you are in Orange County you must blend about as well as Vinny did in Alabama.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sbw_qrDWKo
    Central Valley
  • jabam
    Options
    gmac said:
    The fact that people feel that there are only two choices is what kills me.  The attitude that voting for a 3rd party candidate is a wasted vote is laughable. Vote for the person who represents you, not someone unworthy because you feel you have to. 
    There are no third party candidates I can get behind either. I seriously considered Gary Johnson. 
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    I early voted so I don't want to think about it anymore :-)
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf