Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grill Shed and Table

Options
2»

Comments

• VanDawg38
    Options
  • jstewart12a
    Options
    Wow, very nice.
    1 LBGE. Winder, GA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Outstanding setup!
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Options
    Sweet setup, plus brisket on the hoof.
    My first question was 
    why is there brisket on the roof?

beautiful grilling spot!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    Options
    I'd move in. Looks great. 
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • da87
    da87 Posts: 640
    Options
    "What do you think..."  I think your definition of "shed" and mine are totally different!  That is an egg palace not a shed
    Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • Buckdodger
    Options
    Sweet set-up! Thanks for sharing.

Opelika, Alabama
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options
    Doesn't it make your cattle nervous? Or do you just cook pork, chicken and fish out there? Beautiful setup. You should be proud.
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's ok.  

Your Egg table is not the same wood as your shed.  Really ruins it for me.

Sometimes, asking how something looks, when the answer is so bloody obvious that it is gorgeous, amazing setting, and will make people like myself who have no chance in hell of having that type of set-up for decades to come, will force the smart a$$ out of me.

Going to my uncovered, no table, brick paver's for ground covering sprayed heavily with weed kill so the weeds don't grow through the paver's, to shed a small tear from my eye and look at my California drought destroyed back lawn now.  At least I was able to remodel my area by adding an Egg and a Blackstone to it!!!!  Oh.......an my never before "juice stained paver's" I should add!!!!  That be some character!!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Star_TrEGG
    Options
    Impressive!
    BGE Large, MiniMax & Mini; Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Weber Smokey Mountain 18.5" & E-310 natural gas; CyberQ Cloud; Flame Boss 200; ThermoWorks Smoke & Thermopen Mk4
    Washington, DC Metro Area
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Very nice! I like your door lock, what are you trying to keep from getting out?
    ;)

Any pictures of what you have going on thin the back end? Looks like potential to expand.
  • tikigriller
    Options
    Very nice! I like your door lock, what are you trying to keep from getting out?
    ;)

Any pictures of what you have going on thin the back end? Looks like potential to expand.
    Probably Sweeny Todd in disguise and when they cook meat pies on the Egg, you really aren't eating the meat you "think" you are eating!  Those Cow's outside are just to confuse you into "thinking" you know what you are eating from the shed!

Happy Halloween!

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Will
    Will Posts: 17
    Options
    FWRealtor, that's where I've moved my grill accessories, coolers, seat cushions.  stuff like that.  I got an inferred oilless fryer last Christmas that's in there too.  
  • Will
    Options
    Tiki, I hate that my table being different from the shed doesn't do it for you. Ha!  I really wanted to do the table out of totally reclaimed wood but I wound up buy new wood for the top.  It's been a fun project.  Plenty of errors but its turning out ok.  My wife is tired of it but she has enjoyed the deck.  Don't look too close, plenty of weeds growing though the crack here too.  
  • Will
    Options
    Side and rear.  
  • tikigriller
    Options
     If I had that set up, I would never be inside my house. I would pick fights with my wife on purpose, so she would tell me to go sleep in the shed! 

Livermore, California
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    If you invited me over, you may have to call the PD to have me forcibly removed. 
  • Will
    Options
    if I had a still, I would have not much reason to go to town.