Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Best store bought sauce for Chicken? 1, 2, 3 go

Options
I don't have time to make anything today. Need something i can pick up and go. I am going to make Chicken lollipops today.

Suwanee, GA

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    I like Head Country original on yardbird. 
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    They sell this at Publix in my area (Woodstock). 
    Cherry Jalapeno - Mild
    Perfect for lollis. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I like blues hog on chicken
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • rmr62
    rmr62 Posts: 233
    Options
    I like Sticky Fingers Carolina Classic
    Lagrange, GA   LBGE
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Goya Mojo Criollo. Marinate for a couple of hours (longer if possible), 400° raised direct, flip now and then. Use cherry for smoke and color. Here are some thighs...

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Ha, just re-read your post. Sorry, not a sauce. I rarely use sauces so it's easy for me to overlook. With this Goya marinade, you don't need any anyway! =)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• wbradking
    wbradking Posts: 351
    Options
    I've been liking the original Stubs lately.  Has a peppery finish.
    Franklin, TN
    Large BGE+PSWoo2
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    You need @theyolksonyou to weigh in.....big throw down winner an all.  :o
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Ha, just re-read your post. Sorry, not a sauce. I rarely use sauces so it's easy for me to overlook. With this Goya marinade, you don't need any anyway! =)
    Michael please post a picture of the bottle.
    Thanks
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.