Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Indoor Kitchen Almost Finished

Options
Finally finished the backsplash behind the range, and completed grouting all the tile. Still need to put the stainless surround around the hood exhaust, put up some molding, and pay someone to paint the entire kitchen. 

MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Looks good - very nice work.

I'd get a wood cutting board underneath that crock pot - thermal shock can crack that counter top.  Speaking from experience...
  • CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Options
    Good advice spaight, hadn't thought of that. 
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • yogi84
    yogi84 Posts: 189
    Options
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,026
    Options
    Looks awesome! My kitchen looks like it could be from Walmart. Envious of yours
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    "indoor kitchen"....I've heard of these before.  Curious that people cook inside houses.  Looks very nice, although a weird concept.   Like, plus one times infinity to the infinity power.
    Options
    "indoor kitchen"....I've heard of these before.  Curious that people cook inside houses.  Looks very nice, although a weird concept.   Like, plus one times infinity to the infinity power.
    Nola,

Some of us don't live in the balmy south where you where shorts year round, so we can't live without the indoor kitchen. Although I still Egg when there's 3' of snow on the ground. 

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Kitchen looks good but I think there's a typo in your post. You said 3 feet of snow. ;D

Here in North Texas, we might get 3 inches of snow once every 5 years.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Looks beautiful. I hope to have mine done by eow next week.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky