Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New XL BGE and table

Options
Hey all, Thanks for all the great info on this forum. Just thought I would share some pictures of my new XL and my new table.

1 XL Big Green Egg with the adjustable rig, One Mini Max and 1 Kamado Joe Classic.

Luttrell TN

Comments

• Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    Looks good.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    You'll do a lotta good cooking there!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Justacookin
    Options
    very nice.
    XL & waiting for my Mini Max Bloomington MN.
  • steelcityegger
    Options
    Gorgeous!!  You build it?
  • prtsman133
    Options
    Thanks all. I got it built by a great guy down in GA, Called Wood by Dana. It is made out of cypress and very heavy.

1 XL Big Green Egg with the adjustable rig, One Mini Max and 1 Kamado Joe Classic.

Luttrell TN

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    That's gorgeous. I'm so jealous of the tables. The odds of me pulling off building or. Are slim even with the efforts of many here showing me how easy it is, and the money for one of those was really just spent on a blackstone and additional toys. 

Very nice looking setup. 
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    Options
    Looks like a gorgeous piece of furniture. You'll really enjoy that XL. 
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • steelcityegger
    Options
    Nice.  Moving soon and have been thinking of something similar when building a patio.  Yours is much more impressive then what I was thinking though!  Making me rethink plans!