Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hurricane Matthew screwing up my plans

Options
MaC122
MaC122 Posts: 797
Aint got no time for a hurricane! Anyway my plans are to leave for Stone Mountain for the egg fest from NE Florida on Friday morning because the wife and I have to work on Thursday. We both work for the fire department and they will probably call me in to work at the emergency operation center. Ive been looking forward to this trip!

Anyway, took a pic at the local Ace of all the gassers trying to fill up. Had to crack a smile. Cashier was telling people that the main tank was almost empty, but the line continued to grow anyway. I walked in and grabbed another bag of Rockwood. Ill be set if the power goes out. Just have to figure out where to take a dump if the water goes out. Hope to still see you guys and gals in Gerogia. Anyword if Stone Mountain park will be open and if the eggfest is still on?
St. Johns County, Florida

Comments