Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg burgers

bhedges1987
bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
edited October 2016 in EggHead Forum
Low carb tonight. Bacon cheese burgers topped with guacamole on low carb bun. Very good.

Kansas City, Missouri
Large Egg
Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

Comments

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Looks like a winner!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • I want one ... Or two
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • cheeaa
    cheeaa Posts: 364
    Disappointed. Thought i was gonna see an egg on top.
  • Hub
    Hub Posts: 927
    I have some of those buns.  They taste pretty good, and the texture isn't bad, buy oh my gosh they are dense and heavy.  They always make me feel like I have eaten a bowling ball.
    Beautiful and lovely Villa Rica, Georgia
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Very nice. So 16 g of carb - 14 g of fiber = 2 g of carb? wow! that is low carb. Gonna have to keep an eye out for those. Where did you find them?

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    edited October 2016
    Griffin said:
    Very nice. So 16 g of carb - 14 g of fiber = 2 g of carb? wow! that is low carb. Gonna have to keep an eye out for those. Where did you find them?
    My grocery store has them.  It's $6 a bag.  Comes with 8 I think.

They're kept in the frozen stuff.

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Hey I live in KC area also. Call me next time you do this and I will bring the beverages
    2XLBGE, Large BGE, Medium BGE, Mini, 36" Blackstone
    Raymore, MO