Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The luckiest guy ever

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hey all,
My first post here, but I have been a faithful lurker for almost 2 years. Love the forum and I have learned a ton. Ive been trying to recreate the stuff I pick up from you guys on my gas grill. There have been some successes and a few colossal failures but generally lots of fun while I dreamed of getting an egg someday.
Well guess what? Today Im cooking dinner for my parents and my sister's family. My little retired Dad rolls up with 200 lbs of XL Big Green Egg in the back of his truck. I say something along the lines of "Holy Cow, are you nuts? Take that back to the store"..He says " Stop talking and help me unload it, it weighs a ton"
So we wrestled it to the back patio and I guess I am the proud owner of a brand new XL. Is that crazy or what?

Comments