Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,186
    Options
    Wanasmoke said:
    Ryder cup baby!  Wish I was golfing
    USA is putting on a clinic today. 
  • tarheelmatt
    Options
    DuckDogDr said:
    Laying in bed after a long shift last night 
    Sorry, but I had to re-read that three times.  
    I shifted so much yesterday my hand hurts.  (I drive a stick)
    Oh, were you the Texas Tech bell ringer in college?  You dirty hippie!  

tech bell viva puose texas tech football
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,094
    Options

This water chiller will be made into a cold/hot smoker to replace the first generation unit I made a couple years ago.  Weighs about 1100 pounds with all the junk inside, which will be removed.
    How are you getting that into your shop?
    You're quite the master of tongue-in-cheek snarky sarcasm.  Are you sure you're not British? ;)
    Its a carefully crafted skill, generations of my family have mastered it.  Like a $$hole cobblers.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Getting ready to cook some pizzas - finally opened this up. Doesn't appear to be re-branded cowboy - thought I read that some where - pretty much all big pieces 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Made by the same company as Cowboy.  But I've used it and it's been fine.
    Options
    I figure 34lb bag for 13-14$ worth a try
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    Mind if I ask where you found that? 
  • Hans61
    Options
    yljkt said:
    Hans61 said:
    Mind if I ask where you found that? 
    Costco
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options

Pizzas about ready to go on :-)
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options
    Pizzas were ugly, but taste was great. First time with dough and not a take and bake very optimitistic for future cooks
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Hans61
    Options

Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • bhedges1987
    Options
    Wife wanted red lobster... nothing great- minus the biscuits 

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,054
    Options
    The large is is getting a makeover.  New bolts, nuts, Rutland gasket, nest handler, band realignment, and maybe a new handle.  
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options
    @lousubcap. Congrats on your new toy!  Have fun
    Phoenix 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Cooked on a Weber kettle tonight.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Fixin to make some mutton curry (Indian) tonight. Karahi Gosht.
    Got some good looking Cabrito from the Tienda.
    Hope I am on the right track.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    @blasting -   I view this as my last Q mountain to climb.  Reality would say I should have moved on from a stick burner but I'm going in reverse.  The challenge of mastering (to my satisfaction) a stick burner regardless of the conditions (especially weather) is one I have this drive to take on.  Never mind the accumulated laps of the sun.  So that's where I am- I will not post the "Frosty The Snowman" fire tending pics, but I'm sure the scene will present itself.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    Hot Friday night in Dalton @theyolksonyou?
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Hot Friday night in Dalton @theyolksonyou?
    You know it. Actually, out for some sushi then picked up some ribs and wings for tomorrow. The kids are gone for a while.  B)
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    First tried European Butter in France a couple of years ago and have filled my butter dish with Kerrygold sense....I was at the Health Fair grocery today cause that is where I like to get my wings for tailgating.....and ran into this Bleu Cheese Gem. If you are fan of the Bleu, and can find it.....there is great joy to be had. Interesting that they spell it Blue rather than the traditional spelling. You may need to stand on your head to read the label. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Made Chicken Masala for the first time.  All inside since I was told grilling season is over.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Made Chicken Masala for the first time.  All inside since I was told grilling season is over.
    You're way past time!  At least you're not in Dalton.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    You're way past time!  At least you're not in Dalton.
    I know!  I stretched the season, but it only made it to 86 today.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    edited October 2016
    Options
    since I was told grilling season is over.

@Ozzie_Isaac   Unbelievable isn't it!  Our local national retailers in all their wisdom -  Walmart etc - are closing out the grills and accessories.  Our perfect grill season is just starting and will be going for another 8 months.
    Phoenix 
  • DoubleEgger
    Options
    blasting said:
    since I was told grilling season is over.

@Ozzie_Isaac   Unbelievable isn't it!  Our local national retailers in all their wisdom -  Walmart etc - are closing out the grills and accessories.  Our perfect grill season is just starting and will be going for another 8 months.
    Gotta clear out the grills to make room for Christmas trees in October
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Reading up on how not to off myself.

First page.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."