Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Is this guy one of us?

Options
2»

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    You are going to scare him away Blake! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • tikigriller
    Options
    Hey guys, I did write the story. And thanks Jstroke for alerting me to this forum.
    Great story. For someone that just started egging like myself, you could not have been more accurate to the truth!!!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Welcome aboard.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    edited September 2016
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I am thinking the guy is still a rookie, because he has not spent a brazillion dollars on the lifestyle yet. Wait until he completely demolishes and rebuilds his KITCHEN like I did just to fit all the stuff I need for my BGEs, and more counter space to prep. And the landscaping, the extra freezers, the stockpiles of bourbon and wine, Titos and cigars, .... you get my point.
    Then, and only then, will he be one of us.
    God help him.
    .....and Ron, don't forget the travel time and expenses for all the debaucheries.  ;)
    Excellent point! That could only set you back just a couple more thou, lest one forget legal fees that typically applied as the result of said debauchery. Um, so I have been told.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Holepuncher
    Options
    Hey guys, I did write the story. And thanks Jstroke for alerting me to this forum.

Jump in and hang on.

Hendersonville, TN.