Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Going to be another great football Saturday

2»

Comments

• What is your guess as to how much longer Les Miles has his job?
    He didn't even make it until Monday morning. He's fired. Great game Vols. Y'all should have your way with us dawgs next week between the hedges. We are really really really bad. 
    Snellville, GA

• Well chaos and dissension in Death Valley is good new for the rest of the SEC. Really can the coach be blamed when the quarterback makes a forward pass after crossing the line of scrimmage? I agree  that LSU should have been able to put the game away earlier rather than in the last second. 
  • Well chaos and dissension in Death Valley is good new for the rest of the SEC. Really can the coach be blamed when the quarterback makes a forward pass after crossing the line of scrimmage? I agree  that LSU should have been able to put the game away earlier rather than in the last second. 
    Nick Wright says he believes that Saban hired Sarkeishian as a "consultant" to keep LSU from being able to hire him. I have no idea as to the validity of that, but if so, it is so Machiavellian. 
  • Go Vols!
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)