Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy New Years from our house to yours.

MrsSpin
MrsSpin Posts: 6
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As we wait for the ball to fall in NY, we want to sent our New Years greetings to the forum family and all the friends we've made over the years. Our holidays were quite since we had an unwelcomed guest. His name is the flu. I was down 2 days before Xmas, and Spin was down by the 29th. [p]But, our spirit and good wishes go out to all. May you all have Health, Wealth, and happiness in this new new year and many great cooks on the Egg. Happy New Year!!! Mrs.Spin and Spin[p]

Comments

• Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Mrs. Spin,[p] Barb & I hope you two get better real quick. Happy NewYear
    to all the forum members & visitors from the year 2000.
    We look forward to see more names & more recipes in 2001 .
    The first thing we will be cooking is quails. We took pictures each step & will finish up tomorrow. If the pics turn out okay, then I will post them soon.[p]Again Too All A very Happy NewYear.[p]Earl & Barb

• Mrs. Spin,[p] Happy New Year's right back at ya! Tonight's egg feast was a 9.5lb pok loin/tenderloin I found a the grocer's. Narrow cylinder almost three feet long. Butterflied it tiwce, then filled it with apricot preserves and dried apples, cherries and peaches as well as some pine nuts. Rolled it up, tied it together and coated it with Cat's rib rub prepared in my new Sumeet Asia Kitchen Machine. Cooked indirect until it was 149F internal. Mmmm, Mmmm, good! Hope y'all get rid of that unwanted guest![p]MikeO
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Mrs, and Mr. Spin, sorry to hear the "bug" gotcha..and such a lousy time of the year for that one. Looking forward to another great year from you and Spin on the forum.
    Happy New Year to you both!
    C~W