Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hillary's Health....strictly a health post....not political.....

Options
15678911»

Comments

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,349
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    Sarcastic bounce.
    Not that this has anything to do with HRC's health but in case you're not already a fan of Randall Munroe's xkcd.com site his latest is pretty cool and I'm sure you'd enjoy it - http://xkcd.com/1732/
    things really started to shift after the great chilean earthquake =)
    Naaah...it is all due to Sputnik sprinkling the planet with "climate seeds".

Sputnik was the start of The CCCP's weather control efforts to warm up the planet so they could get better/larger/more reliable wheat, barley and potato yields in Siberia.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,758
    edited September 2016
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:
    Sarcastic bounce.
    Not that this has anything to do with HRC's health but in case you're not already a fan of Randall Munroe's xkcd.com site his latest is pretty cool and I'm sure you'd enjoy it - http://xkcd.com/1732/

Sputnik was the start of The CCCP's weather control efforts to warm up the planet so they could get better/larger/more reliable wheat, barley and potato yields in Siberia.
    im sticking with the earthquake, caused giant tsunamis, shifted the earths axis, caused global warming, shortened the length of the day by spinning the earth faster =) you can see it, everyone seems dizzy nowadays, look how dizzy hillary looks ;)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • HeavyG
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:
    Sarcastic bounce.

im sticking with the earthquake, caused giant tsunamis, shifted the earths axis, caused global warming, shortened the length of the day by spinning the earth faster =) you can see it, everyone seems dizzy nowadays, look how dizzy hillary looks ;)
    Many earthquakes can/have/will cause minute changes in Earth's axis. Those are meaningless.

The Earth has a consistent "wobble" (axial precession) that has a cycle that lasts about 30,000 years. During that time the axial tilt will vary by 3 or 4 degrees. Thus, Polaris is not always the "North Star". 

The length of a day on Earth has been consistently varying for gazillions of years so the minute impact of even a very powerful earthquake is meaningless.

So... we're back to Sputniks "climate seeds". The CIA uncovered a secret KGB report about this back in the 1960's. It's stored in a safe in Area 51.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited September 2016
    Options
    With a ouja board, a heater, and some strong smelling salts her medical team brought her back, better than ever, and ready to go.

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• johnmitchell
    Options
    Damnnn.. Just brought up a bit... 
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    Focker said:
    With a ouja board, a heater, and some strong smelling salts her medical team brought her back, better than ever, and ready to go.

I don't ask for much but could some wizard photoshop @SGH into this...before the buffalo roams?

Please?
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Focker said:

Can't unseen that...
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Two sarcastic bumps?!
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:
    HeavyG said:
    Sarcastic bounce.

Many earthquakes can/have/will cause minute changes in Earth's axis. Those are meaningless.

The Earth has a consistent "wobble" (axial precession) that has a cycle that lasts about 30,000 years. During that time the axial tilt will vary by 3 or 4 degrees. Thus, Polaris is not always the "North Star". 

The length of a day on Earth has been consistently varying for gazillions of years so the minute impact of even a very powerful earthquake is meaningless.

So... we're back to Sputniks "climate seeds". The CIA uncovered a secret KGB report about this back in the 1960's. It's stored in a safe in Area 51.
    theres a pic floating around of hillary spitting green climate seeds into a cup of water =) once she gets the climate really changing she will be taking huge donations from that foundation of hers. the clintons causing problems to make billions =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Sardonicus
    Sardonicus Posts: 1,700
    Options

Exactly!

:| 
     B) 

"Too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and barbecuing."      - George Burns

• HeavyG
    Options

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Image result for secession political cartoon
    edited October 2020
    Options
    If you read this far, there is something wrong with you.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike