Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ultimate Tailgate Package

The_Buffalo
The_Buffalo Posts: 455
edited September 2016 in EggHead Forum
Register for your chance to win the Ultimate Tailgate Package Click Here. I know, it's only for the U.S., but who says that other sweepstakes aren't coming?? 

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    This sounds fake. Don't sign up! =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    You might be new here but we usually frown on stuff like this...
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    I wanna know why there are nearly 1800 entries and we're just now hearing about it! :angry:

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Bean bag game? Sign me up! 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited September 2016
    Spam :confounded:  
    Thanks for letting true eggheads know so quickly :anguished:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
  • NPHuskerFL

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • Excellent way to get contact information for marketing purposes.

NW IA

2 LBGE, 1 SBGE, 22.5 WSM, 1 Smokey Joe

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    edited September 2016
    @The_Buffalo
    Brother Buffalo, I think that I'm entered. The screen went blank after it asked me to verify that I was not a robot. Any way that you can look and see if I'm entered?

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Stickers?
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • SGH said:
    @The_Buffalo
    Brother Buffalo, I think that I'm entered. The screen went blank after it asked me to verify that I was not a robot. Any way that you can look and see if I'm entered?
    You are in there sir...good luck!
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • That's an awesome package!! Keeping my fingers crossed for this. 
  • Just give it to Grim and call it a day. I think he earned it. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    Entered. You may be a buffalo but, your a good buffalo :wink:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    Damn you Buffalo! 

I was going to post the link and quickly realized I'd only be lessening my chances. 

:s  :s
    New Albany, Ohio 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    There was no place to indicate that I am a robot.

KJ Classic
    28" Blackstone
    South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    can you enter more than once?

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• bud812 said:
    can you enter more than once?
    No it's in the rules. Would be nice to actually win something.
    Dyersburg, TN
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Sometimes people, that only enter once, win.
    Yes, 1 per day.

4. HOW TO ENTER: There two ways to enter the sweepstakes. One is online at www.BigGreenEgg.com and the second is on our iPad Kiosks at EGGtoberfest (Oct 8th 2016) and the Music City Food & Wine Festival (Sept 17th-18th 2016). No other method of entry will be accepted. All entries must be received and recorded during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Additional entries beyond the specified limit will be void. All entries must include a valid email address for the entrant. By successfully transmitting a completed online entry form or on one of our iPad Kiosks, you will be entered in the Sweepstakes. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional data requested on the online entry form to be eligible. Incomplete and/or inaccurate entries are void. All online entries must include a valid e-mail address for the entrant.
    Limit one (1) entry per person. Each entrant can only use one (1) email address to register for, or otherwise participate in, the Sweepstakes. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, email addresses and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other systems(s) or program(s) to register and participate in this Sweepstakes is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification. Sponsor is the official timekeeper of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Prize Suppliers and their agencies are not responsible for unauthorized human intervention, phone, technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures, malfunctions or disconnects of any kind, or misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, garbled, fragmented or delayed internet/email computer transmissions or network/ISP/website internet accessibility; or for inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete capture of entry information. In the event of a system malfunction or the presence of a virus, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Sweepstakes and/or modify or amend these Official Rules at any time, and to conduct the random drawing among the eligible entries received prior to the termination date, if any. All Submissions are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate (i.e. Submissions) in this Sweepstakes by such entrant to be considered valid for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification of the applicable Submissions that cannot be verified to the satisfaction of the Sponsor, in their sole and absolute discretion.

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Sometimes people, that only enter once, win.
    I've entered once many times and never won.  Empirically therefore your statement is false ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
     My dogs both entered today.
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    4000 entries already with 30 days to go....
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    Awesome! I really hope someone from the forum wins!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    4000!  I entered this morning and there was under 200 entries!
    Phoenix 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    Sorry guys.  The buffalo contacted me.  I won.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,945
    I wanna know why there are nearly 1800 entries and we're just now hearing about it! :angry:
    All the people who work at BGE needed to sign up first.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS