Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tonight We Have Gamecock!!

Options
Well, sorta. Spatchcock chicken with Tsunami Spin, roasted broccoli, and sweet potato  

3-0 in the first quarter....GO DORES!!!

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments

• Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Yeah. Not looking so great for the gamecocks so far. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well, sorta. Spatchcock chicken with Tsunami Spin, roasted broccoli, and sweet potato  

3-0 in the first quarter....GO DORES!!!
    Nice but didn't 't work out to good for you. =) Please indulge me.......prob the only smack I get to talk all year. Your spatch looks awesome by the way. Good game.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Cookbook_Chip
    Options
    Well. This post just made me smile. Nice chicken!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at https://FamilyCookbookProject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,055
    Options
    Delicious looking meal!  Go Cocks!  
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Yeah. Not looking so great for the gamecocks so far. 
    As a Florida fan, I was disappointed when they hired muschamp as HC, spurrier left some big shoes to fill and don't believe he is the answer.

Good looking bird!
  • GATraveller
    Options
    C0cks and Vols pretty darn lucky to walk away with wins last night. By this time tomorrow night we'll see how Chubb healed.
    Thats a mean looking bird. 
    Go Dawgs! 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Options
    C0cks and Vols pretty darn lucky to walk away with wins last night. By this time tomorrow night we'll see how Chubb healed.
    Go Dawgs! 
    Agreed, thought it was gonna be an SEC upset weekend the way both of those games were looking.
  • Gamecock24
    Options
    feef706 said:
    Go Dawgs! 
    Agreed, thought it was gonna be an SEC upset weekend the way both of those games were looking.
    Vandy was the favorite vs. Carolina. But yeah, App State would have definitely been an upset.
    Columbia, SC - in the market for a LBGE
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Vols were lucky to win.   Played terrible.  

The cocks look like they have a great kicker. 

Going to be a great day of football today.  Wings going on soon and the beer is on ice.
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Man I have been at Ole Miss all weekend and just logged back on. I can't believe it took all y'all SC fans so long to chime in. 

That at was a killer win though, you can't be mad about that kick. I caught myself about three claps in going "oh that wasn't good for us". 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    What about them MS State Bulldogs & Oklahoma Sooners?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    What about them MS State Bulldogs & Oklahoma Sooners?
    Don't start we are waiting on my cousin to get off work to start the MSU game!!!  We have a mess of catfish and the fryer is ready. 

My buddy's gamecock tradition. Maybe in another 6 years...

South of Nashville, TN

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    PSA gentlemen. This is what happens when you "Anchor Down". 

South of Nashville, TN

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,660
    Options
    I'd be all over some fried catfish! Cute little girl you got there. You should let her wear this though...

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .