Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PING any old timers here. StumpBaby update

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,888
edited August 2016 in EggHead Forum
He surfaced today after years and years of serious medical conditions and operations. Take a look back to greeneggers for his updates.
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• RedSkip
    RedSkip Posts: 1,400
    Options
    Is he affiliated with Stumps smokers?
    Large BGE - McDonald, PA
  • RRP
    Options
    RedSkip said:
    Is he affiliated with Stumps smokers?
    no - besides being an egger he is a gifted writer who made many of us laugh for years with stories he would write in an unusual dialect to entertain us about himself, his fictional sister, mother and others.
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    He's not the one who posted about all the expensive wine is he?
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Nah, that's Stike. Tree rats and all.
  • gdenby
    gdenby Posts: 6,239
    Options
    I'll have to look, considering I was "stumped" once. Very funny. Rude too, but mostly funny.
  • RRP
    edited August 2016
    Options
    No - those whole wine story chapters were the collaborative efforts of Fidel and stike 
  • Spring Chicken
    Options
    I'm in...

Already welcomed him back on GreenEggers Forum.

He does have a unique way of telling his stories.  It's what he's NOT telling us about his beloved family's antics that's scary.  LOL

Spring "StumpBaby Fan" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    I remember and will check it out for sure, Thanks RRP

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Retired RailRoader
    Options
    It was great seeing his post. Like I wrote in the other forum all we need is Alaskan C, Wes's B Celtic Wolf and AZRP and a few other older members to chime in.

Everyday is Saturday and tomorrow is always Sunday.
  • Gunnar
    Gunnar Posts: 2,307
    Options

I would like to see him post again....for the uninitiated it may turn some heads...glad to hear he's on the mend.

LBGE      Katy (Houston) TX
  • Darby_Crenshaw
    Options
    for the record... wasn't necessarily fictional.

that easter hat story was 100% true.

i hear from him every now and then.  and don't always hear right back when i reply.  his email had changed with service providers too, over the years, so he was lost to the ether for a time, unless he reached out.  like a space probe....

funny guy. 
    [social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Posts?  More like sagas....
    Apollo Beach, FL
  • breadbasket
    Options
    I agree, Stump was the main reason I looked at the egg forum for a long time.  I also agree with what the Retired Railroader stated above.  A lot of the really goods aren't posting any more.  AZ