Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brined pork chops and chicken legs

Options
Brined some Pork Chops and Chicken Legs with Kosmo Brine for about 2 hours.

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• Tblack
    Tblack Posts: 55
    Options
    Look good
    LBGE 
    Pike Road,Al

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    You're coming in late brother Photo but with a great spread!  I love the MC Bacon BBQ rub.  Good looking plate!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    You're coming in late brother Photo but with a great spread!  I love the MC Bacon BBQ rub.  Good looking plate!
    Thank you.
    Got a late start tonight. But better late than never. Yes, really like the MC Bacon.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    Ah man! That is a great cook. The pork chops and the chicken looks delicious. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • minniemoh
    minniemoh Posts: 2,145
    Options
    That's a killer cook. I'm starving right now. Nice job on all of it.
    L x2, M, S, Mini and a Blackstone 36. She says I have enough now....
    eggAddict from MN!