Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

eggfest?canada? why not get it going ????

mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
edited 9:06AM in EggHead Forum
as a canadian egger i would love if we could all get together us canadian eggers that would like to participate and make our own eggfest!!!so why not all get together on this one maybe we can make it happen!!! come on send me some feedback on this guys and gals if we do not try we are never gonna get one.....all the talk and hype of the oh so famous eggfest is making me ache for our own here in canada!!all it takes is a little interest and we might get something rolling here!!
ps how many eggers is there out there in canada? let me know where you all are if we are all close enough who knows.....

• mikeb6109,
    Hey, I am up for that... Northern Ontario here!
    let me know what comes of it!

• mikeb6109,[p]Great idea. We were in Waldorf in May - it was a blast. had tons of fun and came back with lots of new ideas. If enough interest maybe a sponser would step up to the plate. I'm all for it.. Paul (Ottawa)
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    come on guys we need more then 2 replys if we really want something going! might not be an eggfest first time but we can still plan on all getting together and doing a cook off so we can get more interest !!
  • Woody54Woody54 Posts: 148
    mikeb6109,[p]I would attend if in Ontario
    I live in N. Indiana[p]Woody

• WillieWillie Posts: 132
    Thats a good idea you have, hope you get plenty of interest, we would love to attend one here in Ontario, we are in Niagara Falls.

• Topo GigioTopo Gigio Posts: 98
    Always thought the same thing. I'm from the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    I would come to one in Vancouver.[p]Gwen

• MarkMark Posts: 295
    mikeb6109,[p]Hey Mike, [p]I'm in the Maritimes. I would love to attend an eggfest in Canada... For me I would need to be here or in Ontario...[p]Regards

• I'm in Ottawa and would attend if in Ontario.