Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How to read messages

Options
alanjesq
alanjesq Posts: 23
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been reading stuff on this message board for over two years. I am curious if I am using the list properly. In order to read a string, I generally have to go back and forth to watch for the titles of the string, then click and read. Seems to me there ought to be a better way to do this. Any Help???

Comments

• icemncmth
    icemncmth Posts: 1,165
    Options
    alanjesq,[p]There is...
    [ul][li]the dark side[/ul]
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,889
    Options
    icemncmth,
    funny that you call the new and improved site of "net" as the dark side...you can get the same format read staying on the "com" site

[ul][li]try this one [/ul]
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    Speaking of .net versus .com, which site is everyone using, Ron? I've been glued to the .com site and don't venture to .net very much. I've been out of the loop for awhile, so I'm not sure what I'm missing aside from the easily customizable format.[p]Jim
  • icemncmth
    Options
    RRP,[p]Looks the same to me...[p]I think what you can do on the .net site is read the whole thread witout clicking..
  • RRP
    Options
    JSlot, personally I too am a .com guy - occassionally I will check .net to see if there were any posts over there on a thread that interested me since the worm hole goes from .com to .net but not visa versa. Also by the few number of eggers I ever see being signed in on .net I'd say .com is still the popular watering hole for us!

• JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    So, if I understand correctly, someone could post a message on .net and I'd never see it? OMG!!!! What have a I missed? LOL. If that's the case, I guess I'll have to give it more attention. Thanks, Ron.[p]Jim
  • RRP
    Options
    JSlot, yes, the worm hole only goes one way. Now that explains why you never claimed that $2,000,000 prize you won on the .net board!!!

• Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    Options
    JSlot,
    I wish everyone would get over there! It's so much easier to use. Why are there two - why don't we just switch over?[p]Gwen

• icemncmth
    Options
    dimplesmom,[p]Because before there can be just one you must be able to snatch the lump from my hand egghopper!
    [ul][li][url=http:// ] [/url][/ul]