Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-OT: What happened to I-10 / I-12 / I-10 in Louisiana

Options
Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,674
@SGH and others in area. Driven this road for the past 20 years Tx to Fl. Never before had a major interstate like this. From hitting Baton Rouge for he next 70/80 miles East the damn thing was 25/40 mph. No wrecks, no nothing????? Didn't let up till about 10 miles East of Coveington. 
Staying in Spanish Fort and ask at the desk, told people driving East had been complaining all night????

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Beats me. I never take that road because it bypasses New Orleans.
    Options
    Beats me. I never take that road because it bypasses New Orleans.
    Thought we would have to just call you and book a room at your place. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Any time.  We have a guest room and you're always welcome, Mickey.
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Mickey I haven't been that far west on I10 in a few months so I can't say. However the stretch from just before Ocean Springs to D'Iberville I10 & I110 has been under major construction for the past several months. As such, the traffic is a snails pace from about 3:30pm until 8:00pm on the west bound side until you get past exit #44 in Biloxi. So be warned if traveling over this way my friend.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Parkersquared
    Options
    Was like that the entire way back from Florida last weekend all the way till I got off in diberville. Would come to a complete stop and just start back up. 
    Wiggins, MS
  • buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    I-12 is terrible.
    NOLA