Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    edited August 2016
    Options
    SGH said:
    Fixing to try my flask out that I picked up on vacation.  
    I don't drink hard liquor, but I want that flask in a bad way!  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Just told the dude next to me at the bar, not to worry nobody will smell the weed on him. HIS PARANOIA IS AT PENCIL LEAD OR TIGHTER.
    He just left.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Packing my suitcase and the car.  Heading to Florida with my girls tomorrow!   A much needed and overdue vacation.
    Y'all are welcome to stop in sc for supper along the way. Fellow Allman Brothers fans are always welcome here. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Packing my suitcase and the car.  Heading to Florida with my girls tomorrow!   A much needed and overdue vacation.
    Y'all are welcome to stop in sc for supper along the way. Fellow Allman Brothers fans are always welcome here. 
    Thank you sir!  That's why I love this place.  I am most definitely overdue to attend a forum get together.  I will definitely put them on my calendar and try to make as many as possible.  And I'm never short of a reason to head to South Carolina so I may just coordinate one of my trips during a SC get together.  I would love to bring the Wing Ding trophy home to Yankee territory!   And I can definitely bring lots of quality tunes with me! I know you and @northGAcock would enjoy it!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Thank you sir!  That's why I love this place.  I am most definitely overdue to attend a forum get together.  I will definitely put them on my calendar and try to make as many as possible.  And I'm never short of a reason to head to South Carolina so I may just coordinate one of my trips during a SC get together.  I would love to bring the Wing Ding trophy home to Yankee territory!   And I can definitely bring lots of quality tunes with me! I know you and @northGAcock would enjoy it!
    Beware of the mail order sauce. For the record, I'm not bitter. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Just packed up and moved inside. Absolutely beautiful weather tonight.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    Ha! At least you got a couple votes Jason! @YEMTrey seriously y'all are most welcome for a stop.  Just let us know when, and what y'all want to eat.  =)
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:

YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    I Am headed out on vacation for a couple of weeks. I can get it (trophy) in the mail to you if you would like to admire it for while I am gone. 

Would love to have you down for a visit.  Good tuneage is always part of a gathering / cook. You guys have a great vacation. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options

YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Well I was about to send you a bottle in the mail.....Don't think I can see myself getting by the ol Post Office now. Ha in case I change my mind, they do deliver mail in your part of Georgia?
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options

YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Jeremiah said:
    YEMTrey said:
    Well I was about to send you a bottle in the mail.....Don't think I can see myself getting by the ol Post Office now. Ha in case I change my mind, they do deliver mail in your part of Georgia?
    @northGAcock pony express runs monthly. My cousin wife picks it up. 
  • Jeremiah
    Options
    @YEMTrey maybe we can get @Dyal_SC to join us...being as how AARP is going boating.  
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Botch said:
    SGH said:
    Fixing to try my flask out that I picked up on vacation.  
    I don't drink hard liquor, but I want that flask in a bad way!  
    Brother I started to buy several of them. Looking back now, I wish that I would have. If I had more than one I would certainly hook you up my friend. And for the record, if I had Rons money, I would have bought a thousand of them ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,355
    Options
    Just gave this Pendleton Midnight a try and it was awesome. Picking up a man sized bottle tomorrow. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,466
    Options
    Slow work day today, so I spent a third of it wondering why people get so freaked out about haggis, which is a bunch of things stuffed into a cow's stomach.  The rest of us eat a bunch of things (sausage, hot dogs, salami) stuffed into cow, pig, and sheep intestines/bungholes, which used to hold what used to be grass in the stomach and is now a lot closer to what isn't grass coming out the south end.   

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Options

Options

Options
    Jeremiah said:
    @YEMTrey maybe we can get @Dyal_SC to join us...being as how AARP is going boating.  
    I would normally be game, but will be busy the next few weekends boxing everything up for the move to the new pad.  Y'all have fun. :)
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Power out from storm..  welded casters on with generator
    Options

Options

Options

Options
    Closing with more Jazz
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Where to?  Have fun!  The craft beer scene in Florida is terrible! 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    Weird.. Site says 1 view for many posts, but many comments.  

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,170
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    K
    bgebrent said:
    Two scoops is how I roll. 

Skinny ****. 
    Real men do three. Just sayin'. You ain't a real man. Of course real men like me are fat guys too, but real men.
    Real men go back for seconds... and thirds like I did. 
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Sitting in Finance class still. This is brutal this late. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,344
    Options
    I like your box opening skills.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

Love working from home on Fridays

LBGE

Pikesville, MD