Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig's New "Raising the Steaks" Rub

Options
SMITTYtheSMOKER
SMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,668
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chris and the Dizzy Pig Boys have done it again.[p]Tonight I popped the seal on a bottle of the new "Raising the Steaks"[p]rub. What a fantastic flavor it added to some T-Bones I picked up [p]today.[p]Mark this new Dizzy Pig flavor down as a must try...you won't be [p]sorry. I can't believe I had that bottle sitting there for 3 weeks [p]and hadn't cracked the seal.[p]-Smitty

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

Comments

• Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,[p]Goood ain't it? Even my wife likes it and, she's not big on any kind of rubs. So, if she likes it it's a keeper.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Thanks much, Smitty. Them fellas North of the border have some serious taster buds on 'em. Qfan did a great job of dizzifying an old classic. We have quite a few unlabelled bottles all packed up. Label process is under way, and looks like 2 or 3 more weeks and we'll be ready for prime time. We really appreciate all the feedback we have been getting.
    Happy cookin!!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    Sundown,[p]Ditto here on the wife. She loves it. And again, like your wife, she's not big on rubs.[p]We were lucky enough to get a bottle at Waldorf.[p]That's some nice kinda stuff, Chris![p]DD
  • tomo
    tomo Posts: 78
    Options
    SMITTYtheSMOKER,
    We got some in our sampler. We loved it. Our order is supposed to be delivered today. The steaks are ready. I echo what the others said. My wife loved it. NB you are doing something right...tom

• Unknown
    Options
    CHRIS !![p] If I order a sampler pack today, will I get the new steak rub ?? If so, is the other steak rub scratched? .... OR ??[p]Tom B. (EggSport)[p]

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Tom B. (EggSport),
    Cow Lick will always be available. The new steak rub is totally different.
    Thanks!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Meinbmw
    Meinbmw Posts: 157
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    Yo - Chris ....[p]Does that mean we can ask for the unlabeled bottles of "Raising The Steaks" as an exchange for another type of rub on your website? Maybe in lieu of the fancy label, you could just write on the bottle with a crayon?[p]BIG GRIN ... if you know what I mean![p]Ducking ......