Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When SWMBO calls and asks for Smashburgers.....

Options
2»

Comments

• fishepa
    fishepa Posts: 211
    Options
    Just use the Lodge pizza pan. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000E2V3X/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It fits perfect on the LBGE and the lid closes.
    War Damn Eagle!
  • tgs2401
    tgs2401 Posts: 423
    Options
    Those look great Donnie. I have a 24" X 12" cast iron griddle that I use for pancakes and bacon when camping out with the scouts. Recently got the bright idea to put it on my gasser since it's to big for the large egg and made some great smash burgers. 
    One large BGE in Louisville, KY.
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Options
    tgs2401 said:
    Those look great Donnie. I have a 24" X 12" cast iron griddle that I use for pancakes and bacon when camping out with the scouts. Recently got the bright idea to put it on my gasser since it's to big for the large egg and made some great smash burgers. 
    @ tgs2401.  With a little innovative rigging to raise your grate above the felt line, I bet you could make that big griddle work on your L.   I have some short pieces of square metal tubing I use to raise mine.  Just get it above the felt so it doesn't get damaged and you'll be good to go. 

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• bodski
    bodski Posts: 463
    Options
    Weird. I could actually smell those things through my screen. I know what I'm cooking tomorrow! Thanks for the post, Donnie.

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle