Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RTIC stuff South Houston

Photo Egg
Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
Buc-ees on Hwy 45 south, Texas City has RTIC cooler in white in all sizes for the same price as online today as well as all the tumblers.
They also have Yeti 10oz tumblers buy 1 get one free.
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Yeti tumblers same price as the RTIC ones? That's a deal!

maybe they are trying to clear out their Yeti stuff to sell RTIC exclusively?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Photo Egg
    caliking said:
    Yeti tumblers same price as the RTIC ones? That's a deal!

maybe they are trying to clear out their Yeti stuff to sell RTIC exclusively?
    Yes, they are starting to blow out the Yeti stuff. I almost bought a couple of the Yeti high ball tumbles but even at half price they still did not include a lid so I bought a RTIC.lol
    RTIC includes a lid. Not that I need one on the 10oz but it will fit all my 20oz tumblers.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Thecoiman
    Thecoiman Posts: 134
    Buc-ees in Terrell is selling nothing but RTIC, they did not have any coolers just tumblers. I was hoping they had a soft pack.
    Garland, TX

2 Large, 1 Mini Max, 1 Mini
  • Kelso
    Kelso Posts: 79
    Hey Photo Egg, I'm just up the road from you in League City (Magnolia Creek).  I moved up here from Omega Bay about 9 years ago.  Grew up in Tiki Island and Galveston is my stomping ground.  Anyway, good to see an egger so close.
    XL and a MM.  

League City, Texas
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    I thought rtic said on their site they were going to stay direct to consumer and not use stores? did something change?
    Boom
  • Coul
    Coul Posts: 111
    Bucees is the only retail store that I have personally seen selling them. 
    LBGE circa 2016
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    the bucee's in Pearland has all of the RTIC drinkware and handles for the 20 and 30 oz cups.  No coolers though. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Someone please tell me there is a Bucee's in the Austin area!!!!  I've got a buddy there that owes me a favor - might have him bring me a cooler!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• xfire_ATX
    xfire_ATX Posts: 1,112
    Someone please tell me there is a Bucee's in the Austin area!!!!  I've got a buddy there that owes me a favor - might have him bring me a cooler!
    There are multiple in the "area"

The full size ones-
    N- Temple
    S- New Braunfels
    E- Bastrop
    SE- Luling (area)

Smaller Ones
    E- Giddings
    SE- Gonzales

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,354
    xfire_ATX said:
    There are multiple in the "area"

The full size ones-
    N- Temple
    S- New Braunfels
    E- Bastrop
    SE- Luling (area)

Smaller Ones
    E- Giddings
    SE- Gonzales

The one in New Braunfels is huge, we went there all the time going to Gruene. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    The Temple Buc-ees has all sizes of RTIC tumblers and growlers.  Just added the 64 ounce growler to our collection.
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • xfire_ATX
    I am getting an 18oz bottle next week when I go to/ from San Antonio for sure.  I missed the stop last week in Temple- just wanted to get home.
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    The Temple Buc-ees has all sizes of RTIC tumblers and growlers.  Just added the 64 ounce growler to our collection.
    How much are the growlers?  That might be a better purchase for my purposes!

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• Photo Egg
    I thought rtic said on their site they were going to stay direct to consumer and not use stores? did something change?
    Funny, i asked them on the phone about this...They still claimed any place selling RTIC was NOT covered for any repair issues.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Photo Egg

How much are the growlers?  That might be a better purchase for my purposes!
    Same price as online
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Photo Egg
    Kelso said:
    Hey Photo Egg, I'm just up the road from you in League City (Magnolia Creek).  I moved up here from Omega Bay about 9 years ago.  Grew up in Tiki Island and Galveston is my stomping ground.  Anyway, good to see an egger so close.
    Lots of Eggheads in your area...
    check in with Brenda at Chim Chimnea in League City.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • xfire_ATX
    New Braunfels Buccees was stocked full at the registers of RTIC today