Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Medium rolling nest?

jlaw
jlaw Posts: 18
edited July 2016 in EggHead Forum
Does anybody have a rolling nest for a Medium sized egg that they would like to part with. I'm looking to rehab my table and would like to put the egg in a nest for a short period.
Thanks
Newton KS
MBGE, Large Joe, Weber gasser, YS640

Comments

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,024
    edited July 2016
    Any luck on Craigslist? I've bought 5-6 nests off Craigslist in the past. The medium might be harder to find. You might want to make a wanted ad on Craigslist. That's how I found my small nest. It ended up being @minnemoh from the forum with the small nest on Craigslist. Small world
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • jlaw
    I've been watching CL for the past several weeks, planning for a fall/winter table rehab so hopefully something shows up.
    Newton KS
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,024
    edited July 2016
    Definitely recommend a wanted ad. I watched and watched for a small to come up with no luck. Threw up a wanted ad on Craigslist and got a hit a few weeks later. Worth a shot anyways. Where are you located? If you don't have the time I can throw one up for you if you don't have any luck here
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • jlaw
    I'm just north of Wichita KS, appreciate the help. I'll keep my eyes open and maybe toss a wanted add on CL if none of the other fine people around here chime in.
    Newton KS
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    I have one you can use while you rehab. Will send it to you if you PM me your address. Cover shipping both ways and its yours to use. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • jlaw
    Anybody else have a rolling nest for a Medium sitting around that they don't need anymore?
    Newton KS
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    I very much recommend a Handler as well for any of the wheeled nests.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.