Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Just got my ears lowered

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Just got my ears lowered

For some time now, every time I get my ears lowered the barber goes ahead and raises my forehead! I don't even request it, he just goes ahead and throws it in. 
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Dude. Is that an earring? Lol
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • NPHuskerFL
    Jeremiah said:
    Dude. Is that an earring? Lol
    You can see my Prince Albert in this horrible selfie? :fearful:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • NPHuskerFL
    @theyolksonyou hey I figured after the gnarly piggies were shown all was fair game. :lol:
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,410
    Still at beach camping. Did 2 spatch chickens tonight on the large I brought out here. While cook was underway, the occupants of the neighboring campsite dined on KFC. They got a glimpse of egged food as I was cooking 8 feet from where they were eating.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    Just got done changing the alternator in my wifes 2012 Acadia.  Now I know why the dealership wanted $800.  What a pia.

Luckily my neighbor came over and helped.  It is a 2 man job.  Uugghh.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Just got done changing the alternator in my wifes 2012 Acadia.  Now I know why the dealership wanted $800.  What a pia.

Acadia - isn't that Canadian?

Pretty sure if it was Canadian it would have been much easier.  They are practical people.
    A bison’s level of aggressiveness, both physical and passive, is legendary. - NPS
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Great, the stray cats were reading this thread and now they are demanding AC!!!

@pgprescott, heck, all of ours are strays. I told hubby to remove that neon sign on top of the house that says "we feed cats", but, we do what we can. We tried bringing him in, but our indoor cat saw things differently and tried on several occasions to kill him. We figured the cost of an ac unit was cheaper and less traumatic than the blood and vet bills. Of course, the ac unit was intended originally to make our con processing cooler, "yeah, right", she said to herself. Either way, I'm happy. I guess now that I have to remove my location from my sig or we'll be overrun by more stray cats, lol. The inn is FULL. 

Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414

Maine is next to Canada, but not IN Canada. 

Unless you get drunk and wander too far Northwest.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164

Maine is next to Canada, but not IN Canada. 

Unless you get drunk and wander too far Northwest.
    Dylan....come on....no one on this board would do something so stupid as to get drunk and wonder off course. :o
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • JethroVA
    JethroVA Posts: 1,251
    @Sea2Ski and @DuckDogDr, the first time I dove the Wall off Grand Cayman, it blew me away.  It felt like a space walk because you're looking at literally a vertical wall of coral and all you could see below you is deep blue black.  3000' down.  
    Richmond and Mathews County, VA. Large BGE, Weber gas, little Weber charcoal. Vintage ManGrates. Little reddish portable kamado that shall remain nameless here.  Very Extremely Stable Genius. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,008
    Still don't think I could live anywhere else:

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    WeberWho said:

Looks perfect! I feel bad for people that can't handle the cold.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    WeberWho said:

Damn that's nuts.  A couple of years ago my wife and I went to the Dominican in January.  When we left the Dominican it was 91 (Actual temp).  When we landed at O'hare, the actual temp was -12.  That sucked major donkey balls.
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Nothing like a 430 text revealing this.
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,545
    Ouch.. It looks like you might have dogged a bullet with damage.. I certainly hope so !!!
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • Lit
    Ouch.. It looks like you might have dogged a bullet with damage.. I certainly hope so !!!
    Yeah the XL and mini are 10' to the right and wife said it didn't break the window. She said the top gutter isn't looking so great and I hope my fence is ok. I wasn't even planning on drinking tonight but that seems unavoidable now.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Lit said:
    Nothing like a 430 text revealing this.
    Hope the damage is minimal.
    Can you at least burn it in your Stumps?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,125
    You are very lucky @Lit. That could have been a lot worse. 
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 18,942
    @Lit glad damage looks minimal!  Could have been much worse.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    @Lit  Phew!
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Looking around the LL Bean flagship store

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• Lit
    Thanks guys was really lucky only the gutter got it bad. Got it all cleaned up and trimmed the rest of the tree while I was at it. Sucks though that was my egg and hammock shade tree.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Stranger things on Netflix
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Focker
    edited July 2016
    Watching Trump, and realizing how much our country needs him right now.  WE THE PEOPLE, are at a critical low.  

My ticket is punched, and I'm a Dumbocrat. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    Focker said:
    Watching Trump, and realizing how much our country needs him right now.  We are at a critical low.  

I'd say Trump is an idiot but I don't want to risk having the Oz-inators thread Buffaloed so I won't.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Focker
    edited July 2016
    HeavyG said:
    Focker said:
    Watching Trump, and realizing how much our country needs him right now.  We are at a critical low.  

I'd say Trump is an idiot but I don't want to risk having the Oz-inators thread Buffaloed so I won't.
    He's not, just listen.  You may have cerumen blockage.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities