Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The wrath of the buffalo

Options
johnkitchens
johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
I made the buffalo angry. I made a thread about a certain alarm system. I want name it for fear of further angering the buffalo, but I will just say the alarm had a reputation for being "simple" and "safe". 

I have never had the buffalo trample me so I guess I should be counting my blessings. Maybe it was because my post wasn't "Egg" related, but why have an Off Topic section on the forum if we can't talk about OT stuff????? 

Maybe it was because I mentioned the brand name, and the buffalo don't want their forum to be seen as promoting or disparaging a certain brand name. 

I realize that BGE owns the forum and the bandwidth, BUT we are your customers. We spend our money with you. I personally have converted a half dozen or more people over and they are now BGE owners.

Why can't we talk in the OT section about other, non controversial, things? Post some rules about what wakes up the buffalo, and we will follow them. 

</rant>

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's

Comments