Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Zaycon...

Options
Anybody else buy from these folks?
...https://www.zayconfresh.com
We bought a case of chicken breasts. Right now they are $1.69@pound. When we packaged them we weighed a few. We put 2 breasts per package, the packs were just under 3 pounds. Never mind they are bigger than any breasts we have ever cooked they are very tender, juicy and flavorful 

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Saw these guys in a parking lot while cross border shopping in Washington. Your post prompted me to look them up. Appears that you register, order on line and then meet the truck to pick-up your stuff. A Spokane company if I understand it correctly. Prices look very good. Do you pay before the delivery or at the time you meet like "Craigslist" in the parking lot? 

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • dougcrann
    dougcrann Posts: 1,129
    Options
    Wife paid when she ordered. They told me that the tractor trailer that was there when I was will be empty when they leave. I was there right after they showed up. Ran to town and,passed by them on the way home 40 minutes later...I counted 27 vehicles waiting. Head & shoulders above any breasts we have ever had. 
  • Ima_good_egg
    Ima_good_egg Posts: 590
    Options
    You prepay online and chose your pick-up location. I agree @doug crann, the  breasts are gigantic. The chicken has always been great. The bacon is also good.
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.