Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's Your Favorite Beer With BBQ or Ribs?

Options
13»

Comments

• GrateEggspectations
    Options
    @paqman: I'm in Hull but we're considering a possible move to Ottawa in the not-too-distant future. I have spent a little time in Buckingham, as I had some friends who were living there, as well as in Mayo. The "GOGA" (Greater Ottawa Gatineau Area), as my friend calls it, has a lot of good little hidden spots.
  • captjo
    captjo Posts: 93
    Options
    It won't be available for a few more weeks, but DuClaw Brewing out of Baltimore partnered with us and is releasing a "Dry Rubbed" Ale enhanced with Dizzy Pig seasonings Dizzy Dust. The spice infusion of 1800 gallons will be done tomorrow! It will be available at growler fill stations and on tap at select restaurants in the mid-Atlantic. It's incredible with BBQ, BTW.
    Bristow, VA
    1 Lrg & 1 XL
  • CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
     This Summer I drink America. When it is gone, back to Bud...

If I am trying to cut calories or carbs I go to Michelob Ultra. Either of them(or any domestic) I want in an ice bath for hours.

For steak I like Stoli vodka or Saphire Gin if not in a beer mood. For pork ribs or butt I like to sip a little shine from the mountains of NC. Apple Pie in the cold weather is mighty fine. Peach/blueberry or traditional in the heat.

Jim
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,297
    Options