Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Your Favorite Wild Game or Fish on the BGE

Options
Killit_and_Grillit
Killit_and_Grillit Posts: 4,326
edited July 2016 in EggHead Forum
I so badly wanted to put this in the vegetarian category. 

So I got really sick last hunting/fishing season...I'm better now but my freezer is getting dangerously low on wild game. I just pulled my last elk steaks out this morning a buddy mailed me from CO to make fajitas. 

So now I'm Jonesin' for the fall as I sit here smelling this delicious critter cook and figured y'all could help me get through with your favorite wild game and fish recipes, seasonings, pics, or just hunting/fishing pics. 

My absolute favorite is some dove jalapeño poppers with Larue Tactical dillo dust, salt and pepper and then whitetail backstrap with dark gravy and biscuits, garden veggies and grilled peaches for dessert. 

As I type this my guy on the wall over here is looking at me like, "yeah, I remember, so insensitive."  

Aaaaaaand GO. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

Comments