Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

whew, that was a close one

Options
char buddy
char buddy Posts: 562
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I don't know how much longer I could have made it without a hit from the forum. Thank goodness the board came back when it did.[p]Are there any recovery groups for eggaholics? [p]

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    CornfedTes.jpg
    <p />howdy char buddy,
    Still a little mixed up in my head trying to put names and faces. Is this you with Cornfed and Teslamania??
    Sorry if I have it mixed up, but I am curious if I have it right??[p]BTW, the best recovery for an eggaholic is to go cook something.
    Cheers!
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Yes, that is he! Nice guy and I enjoyed meeting all three of them at Eggfest2000. Hope to see them all at Eggfest2001.[p]Tim
    [ul][li]Eggfest2001 -- be there![/ul]
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    char buddy,[p]Your tip of the day is:[p]Find the hypertext called: <FONT SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="#007F00">Last 25 Posts</FONT></FONT>[p]It is in the top left corner of the main forum page. Bookmark that page and when the main forum page goes crazy - start going to that link. It's a bit different but you can keep up with comments until the main page comes back. Many use only the <FONT SIZE="4"><FONT COLOR="#007F00">Last 25 Posts</FONT></FONT> page for all viewing of the forum - each to his own.[p]Tim
  • char buddy
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]yeah. That's me looking all smug. I've got to bookmark the last 25 posts page before I forget.
  • KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    char buddy,[p]I know what you mean! I was getting so desperate that I started drinking heavily and perusing the GD and K forums as well as Basso's.[p]Life is back[p]K~G