Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rub Exchange Grilled Chicken

It took me a couple days to be able to get to @KKorkmaz rubs and sauces.  I bought a whole chicken on sale and cut it up into pieces.  I used the rub in the picture with the sauce.  It was awesome!!  I cut a little meat off the chicken thigh and cooked it separate so I could try some chicken with rub only.  Then sauce.  I like wingy and these did not disappoint!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

Comments

• KKorkmaz
    KKorkmaz Posts: 150
    Glad you enjoyed the rub and sauce!  Looks like a great cook, what time should I pop in for leftovers?
    Chicago, Illinois
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Anytime.  Just give me a heads up you are on the way!!
    Strongsville, Ohio

[I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    One other thing.  That ancho lime popcorn was ridiculously good!!  I at the whole damn bag once I opened it :o
    Strongsville, Ohio