Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Char Crust wings on the egg...

Options
Mop
Mop Posts: 496
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The snow is falling straight down the hot tub is steaming and the egg is doing up some char - crust dusted wings that Earl delivered......[p]God, I love this North America!!!!!!!!![p]Roger!

Comments

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    Mop,[p]Thems are good eatin'! Which ones ya doin'?[p]I haven't met a Char Crust I did enjoy![p]Smokey

• Mop
    Mop Posts: 496
    Options
    Smokey, I gave them a light dusting of "Roto Roast".....[p]Wow, they were awesome.....no other spices, just a little hot sauce on the side.......
    Awesome!!!!![p]Roger!

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    tender1.jpg
    <p />Mop,[p]Gotta love that Char-Crust. Never tried them on wings -- sure do like that sauce BBQfan1 brought down from Buffalo along with the ChefRD recipe!![p]Tonight it's pork tenderloins ala Char-Crust ala Tim M. [p]Tim
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    View?u=1386188&a=10352463&p=34936612
    <p />Mop, Good stuff. Never tried the Roto Roast on wings, but I liked the Spicy Southwest on wings. These steaks one was Char Crust the other was for my wife. They may looked burnt on the outside but the inside is nice and juicy.[p]Egg-on
    CWM