Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Met another member of the Egg Cult today

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Was out picking up some last mokment things and while I was in line I commented on a HUGE roast the guy behind me had in his basket with a box of Kosher salt and a large can of black pepper. HE said he was going to cook it on his Egg and the conservation started! Laying the lump for a long cook...how to start the fire...what we had cooked...Eggfest 2001...
As we move through the check out our chit chat caught the ear of two of the other people in line and the asked what "this Egg thing is?". PAid for the stuff we had and stood chatting they came over and wanted to know more about Mr. Egg. Where they could buy one and how much etc.
I handed my business card to them and told them I would get them all of the information they wanted after the holidays. The lady who seemed most curious wanted to know how long this guy and I had known each other. We told her that we had just met and she was amazed. She asked (jokingly) if we were some kind of a cult. We assured her that being an Egg owner bordered on a religious experience that covered all the people in the world. Our cult accepted ANYONE!
Sorry to go off subject but, it was kind of neat on Christmas Eve.
By the way, the gentleman that I met hasn't a computer but is now considering one when I told him about the forum...! I invited him over to my office to take a look at what he's missing.[p]You all have a great Christmas[p]Carey

Comments