Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I suckered Yeti.

2»

Comments

• Dave in Florida
    Dave in Florida Posts: 1,157
    Should have asked them if you could trade them for Rtic.  You would have gotten double the score.  LOL...very nice score anyways.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited June 2016
    EGGjlmh said:
    DMW said:
    @SGH - Nice score. I have the Yeti 30, 20, Colster, and Lowball. During the week, the 30 is for water and the 20 is for coffee. On the weekends the 30 is for beer and the 20 is for cocktails. The Colster is well, for when I don't feel like pouring the beer into something else, and the lowball is for whiskey whenever. Enjoy your haul.

Just curious, never have poured beer in my 30.  I'm assuming you are just pouring canned/bottled beer in and its good?
    2 beers will fit perfect, minimizing fridge and cooler trips.  I keep 2 30s in my big truck, and 2 20s in my little one.  Rtic lowballs for coffee at home.  Colsters for cans if needed.  They come in handy. 
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Congrats on the win... Kinda sucks that with $200 all you get is 6 cups lol
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Focker said:
      Colsters for cans if needed.  
    I bought a few of those a while back for the grand kids to use at the beach. They actually work pretty good. Better than I thought that they would for sure. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nth78
    nth78 Posts: 154
    Was considering a Yeti lowball but then I saw this:

http://corkcicle.com/pages/whiskey-wedge

Anyone have one of these?
  • SGH
    nth78 said:

Never saw that one my friend. Pretty neat looking actually.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    nth78 said:

Not seen it.  But way too much ice! ;)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    nth78 said:

I would recommend these instead then you can use them in whatever glass you want. They work really good.

https://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-King-Cube-Ice-Tray/dp/B00395FHRO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1467199231&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=tavolo+king+ice

• jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    The sweet taste of victory.
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• I went to a NWTF deal and got a gift card to Academy and did the same thing. Pisses my wife off to no end because they all have to be hand washed. When I only had one I just washed and reused it. Now the counter is littered with them. And the cupboard. And the outside fridge. And rolling around in the back of the car. But there's always ice!!!

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    EGGjlmh said:
    DMW said:
    @SGH - Nice score. I have the Yeti 30, 20, Colster, and Lowball. During the week, the 30 is for water and the 20 is for coffee. On the weekends the 30 is for beer and the 20 is for cocktails. The Colster is well, for when I don't feel like pouring the beer into something else, and the lowball is for whiskey whenever. Enjoy your haul.

Just curious, never have poured beer in my 30.  I'm assuming you are just pouring canned/bottled beer in and its good?
    It fits a bomber perfectly.
  • Phatchris
    Phatchris Posts: 1,726
    SGH said:
    Focker said:
    I bought a few of those a while back for the grand kids to use at the beach. They actually work pretty good. Better than I thought that they would for sure. 
    My only problem with the colter is because of the weight I can't tell how much beer is in the can.
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    For all those with pissed off wives about your yeti collection.....  Give get a lowball with icecream in it.  Or make a milkshake in a 20 or 30.....  She will immediately forgive all prior bitching.

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• stompbox
    stompbox Posts: 729
    What luck man, I will probably never own one, but I would want one.  Esecially for free lol!  Good for you!
  • SGH
    Phatchris said:
    SGH said:
    Focker said:
    My only problem with the colter is because of the weight I can't tell how much beer is in the can.
    Just keep turning the can up until nothing comes out ;)

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I would have gone for the fishing reels myself....
    I would have but I already have several.  

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,168
    Me too. I didn't want to say anything...
  • SGH
    Always feel free to speak your mind on my threads brother Double. I enjoy hearing different thoughts and opinions on things. Always have.  

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    SGH said:
    Always feel free to speak your mind on my threads brother Double. I enjoy hearing different thoughts and opinions on things. Always have.  
    Well then, in my opinion, you should box some of those up and ship them my way. :smiley:

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker