Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Does this stop?

edited 1:00PM in EggHead Forum
I have to buy something new for my egg everyday does this stop in time or should I take out a second mortgage?
·

Comments

• BobSBobS Posts: 2,485
    Parrotthead111,
    I think that you should get the second mortgate while the rates are still pretty low.[p]I am visiting Atlanta and planning to go to the Mother Ship today. I figure it is going to hurt some.

·
  • Elder WardElder Ward Posts: 330
    Parrotthead111,
    Well I don't know about toys but I am hooked 0n lump amd meat and let me tell you it is one visious cycle. Morre lump, More meat more meat more meat lump meat meat meat Lump lump I am so confussed .........
    Fish or Cut Bait! The choice is yours. B^(
    Elder Ward

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,128
    Parrotthead111,
    eventually the daily purchases diminish and you start buying lump for a years worth. now im at the stage where im tryng to get a friend to raise some cows. if you take out a mortgage, buy farm land

·
  • GretlGretl Posts: 670
    Parrotthead111,
    Rob a bank. Cash in your kid's college fund. Sell your indoor oven.[p]Cheers,
    G.

·
  • EddieMacEddieMac Posts: 423
    You really don't start spending the big bucks until you start designing and constructing structures to go AROUND your Big Green Egg! Oh sure, you'll get nicked-up buying placesetters, multi-level grids, rolling tables / nests, pizza stones and the like. But the big dollars start rolling when you start making plans to build a "BGE Shack" where you can cook and entertain outdoors![p]We're in the midst of a MAJOR renovation of the home we purchased this past year in Ft. Pierce, Florida.....Two $10,000 bathrooms later....we're getting ready for the "MacDaddy Kitchen".....and after that....well....we're gonna come up with the BGE CookShack.......And we'll close on our Re-Fi loan next week......This could be ugly![p]Like Carl the GreensKeeper once said....."The hard stuff won't be coming down for some time...."[p]Ed McLean...eddiemac
    Ft. Pierce, FL

·
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Parrotthead111,
    I hope not :O)[p]

·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Parrotthead111,
    I have owned a Egg for 17 years and still buy things all the time for the Eggs.
    Larry

·
  • Gretl,
    what does a used indoor oven bring these days hum ebay maybe

·
  • BlueSmokeBlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Parrotthead111,
    Verily it is written (wherever things like that are written) - you must continue until you get a tattoo which sayeth: Live to Egg, Egg to Live.[p]

·
  • eddiemac,
    I NEED a second egg and oh yea I am already picturing the outdoor kitchen in my head

·