Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

best dealers in south Denver metro?

Options
I finally found a crack in my bought used large. With no warranty, I'm looking to buy new this time so I'm covered under warranty for pew hen the parts eventually crack. It seems like every base will eventually crack (disappointing, I got into eggs thinking they were indestructible). Everyone I know with an egg eventually has had to replace their base due to cracks and given the number of stories on the forum lately, I'm convinced that ALL eggs crack somewhere eventually. Anyway, I digress. I was going to consider another brand but I have tons of eggsesories so I think I may be stuck with the egg. Anyway, who is the best dealer in south Dever or highlands ranch? I want to buy from a dealer who is quick to replace warrantied/cracked parts. The other side of me wonders how BGE can survive replacing all these parts constantly so maybe the warranty will eventually be useless. I hope not, I do love the egg although I have lost some faith recently. This post wasn't meant to be a downer but I am somewhat disappointed at the moment but I always knew this moment would come sooner or later. Moral...FRIENDS DONT LET FRIENDS BUY USED!

Comments