Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks to Chuckls for his eggscellent craftmanship!!!

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:[p]After completing the new outdoor kitchen (link below), I asked fellow EggHead Chuck Logan to creat a special spoon rest to use. I requested that it have two eggs instead of the normal one that he has created in the past. Well, he outdid himself! The result is fantastic (my photog skills don't do it justice)![p]P7060001.jpg[p]I love the way he incorporated the look of the new kitchen into the finished product (two eggs sitting on the new cabinets). [p]Thanks again Chuck for some great work!![p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay

[ul][li]Outdoor Kitchen Link[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    SSN686,
    Wow that project turned out nice. You could host a cooking show from there. Plenty of room for cameramen and you've got lights where they're needed.
    Congrats!

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning hayhonker:[p]Thanks for the kind words! Doubt if there will be any "FoodNetwork Shows filmed there, but I am ready if they call. ☺[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    hayhonker,
    I'm about there on your stuff, My Friend. Got sidetracked at work by turmoil yesterday afternoon as my golf cart (work vehicle)at the University was stolen from outside our office doors at 3 in the afternoon.....disappeared without a trace....I had left it for 20 minutes. A search and destroy mission was immediately launched into the surrounding neighborhoods, but to no avail.[p]Have I told you how I feel about a thief? Thanks for your patience.[p]Mike

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    I'd start checking in the dorms. You'd be surprised what you can fit in a dorm room. Don't ask me how I know this.

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    Sounds like you might have to make a special Lawn Ranger Tool for this mission.....

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    Unfortunately, the dorms are empty except for summer conference folks. I, and others, could be wrong, but the concensus is.... that this one likely entered into another country about midnight last night.[p]My patience wears thin when it come to thieves.[p]Lawn "Footin' It" Ranger

• hayhonker
    hayhonker Posts: 576
    Options
    Lawn Ranger,
    sheesh don't know how I missed this post earlier.
    wow...I'm sorry to hear about the hoodlums. It would be one thing if it turned up a couple hours later with bumperstickers all over it (or a similar college prank) but theft is just plain BS.
    I'm sorry to hear this. It'll catch up with them someday. What goes around comes around I pray.

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    SSN686,[p]Thanks, glad you like it! I checked out your latest pics of your outdoor kitchen, I'm inspired by the egg laid in the tile!
    Many happy cooks to you :)[p]Chuck