Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Frankenstein egg?

Options
Canugghead
Canugghead Posts: 11,515
just saw this interesting ad ...  (kijiji trumps CL here)
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?utm_medium=email&adId=1175858345&siteLocale=en_CA&utm_campaign=email_alerts&utm_source=alerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_alerts&utm_source=alerts

Date Listed21-Jun-16
Price
$75.00
AddressBurlington, ON L7R3B1
View map
For Sale ByOwner
Please read carefully! 

We are selling a used Big Green Egg. Truthfully I'm not certain it's that brand - we have had it for over 15 years and it is missing a lot of the paint, label, etc. It is cracked and beat up. The bottom is flaking and chipping and not in good shape. It has been used in the winter, summer, rain, hail and even the odd bit of fog. 

However (here's the good part)..it works. Also, it has been built into a wood table with a metal shield at the bottom. If you and your burly friends can move it into the back of a minivan or pickup truck, drive home without hitting too many Hamilton potholes and place it into its new home, you will have a working egg. 

Please don't come over and be disappointed that it's cracked, pulverised and tired. It's not in good shape. However, like I said, it works, and will make the best pulled pork you have ever eaten. 

Crock pot and other junk not included. 

Located in Burlington on Plains Rd. 

****I have just been informed that this is a Grill Dome****

canuckland

Comments