Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2016 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange

Options

Comments

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited June 2016
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    I hope I get a Canadian.. I have some really awesome Californian rubs I'd like to share.
    Nevermind...you're good to go!  Just saw your email.  Thanks!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    I hope I get a Canadian.. I have some really awesome Californian rubs I'd like to share.
    I've always wanted to be rubbed by a Californian. 
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    edited June 2016
    Options
    gmac said:
    SoCalTim said:
    LOL or... not!?  Is there something going on here?  What did I get myself into?  Sauce exchange?

Options
    bump
    XL and a Mini-Max.
    Boca Raton, FL
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    gmac said:
    SoCalTim said:
    I've been getting rubbed by the same Californian for 35 years! Can't complain!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Bump
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Just got my draw!!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • badinfluence
    badinfluence Posts: 1,774
    Options
    Me too

1 XXL BGE,  1 LG BGE, 2 MED. BGE, 1 MINI BGE, 1 Peoria custom cooker Meat Monster.

Clinton, Iowa
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    me three
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • jabam
    Options
    Yup...but I don't see an address for draw, how do I get that?
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • jabam
    Options
    Never mind I just found it
  • tonyled
    tonyled Posts: 536
    Options
    jabam said:
    Yup...but I don't see an address for draw, how do I get that?
    it should be right under the 2 big green buttons on the left for "ask a question" and "send a message" when you clicked the link in the email
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    I'm supposed to be cooking for my grandson's birthday today....but I'm too excited about seeing who my draw is !!!!

He'll have to wait !!!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• Mclayborn79
    Options
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    gmac said:
    SoCalTim said:
    Does going to the Spearmint Rhino count?

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • dldawes1
    dldawes1 Posts: 2,208
    Options
    Got my Draw !!!  

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    I've got my draw!! Will start rounding up local stuff. I have spent many days in the area where this person lives and will send him things he should enjoy.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    Options
    Target:  You don't have a wishlist.  You must be cool with whatever I send.  I hope you like habaneros and vinegar  :o
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    fiver29 said:
    Target:  You don't have a wishlist.  You must be cool with whatever I send.  I hope you like habaneros and vinegar  :o

That's how I would take it lol

Reminder folks, put in your wish list.  Also, you can send an anonymous message to your draw on Elfster.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • HendersonTRKing
    HendersonTRKing Posts: 1,803
    Options
    All the goodies are purchased. Packaging and mailing next week. Love this event. 
    It's a 302 thing . . .
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    I went shopping today. Somebody is getting a big ole box of Alabama goodness. Still want to pick up a couple more things. I hope to ship out Monday.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• hondabbq
    hondabbq Posts: 1,980
    Options
    SoCalTim said:
    If you don't, send them to me I love rubs. Lol. That didn't come out right. 
  • hondabbq
    Options
    How can I find posts from my elf? 
    I put their name into the search and got 1 post not related to that person.  
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @hondabbq In Google, search for:
    eggheadforum.com your_elf_name

The first search result should be your elf's profile.  You can then click on discussions/comments to see his posts.

I was kinda hoping to get smbdy I knew. They would get a first box full of salt, pepper, kraft bbq sauce, and lighter fluid. 

Little Rock, AR

• hondabbq
    Options
    paqman said:

The first search result should be your elf's profile.  You can then click on discussions/comments to see his posts.
    Didn't work

• hondabbq
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Through trial and error, mine comes up as Paqman stated. I guess my elfs name isn't on the site or spelled wrong on Elster. 
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    hondabbq said:
    paqman said:

Didn't work

I googled "hondabbq egghead forum". Your profile is first link. 

Little Rock, AR

• hondabbq
    Options
    I found mine too. Can't get it for my elf.