Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

shaking the tree wine butt chicken. ..very good

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
my buddy, nature boy, stopped by yesterday with my order of dizzy rubs. . .. you guys can crow about the fast mail service, but I get personal delivery from the MAN himself!! . .. anyway, he includes a stash of the new shaking the tree rub and raising the steaks rub for me to try out.....so for our 4th of july outing with the virginian, i did two traditional beer can chickens with tsunami spin, and two beer can chickens (but with white wine instead of beer)with shaking the tree (i figured the fruity wine would work well with the citrusy rub). . ..and it was DANG GOOD!!!!! . . .[p]those dizzy boys have another keeper!! ... now i gotta go buy a big honkin steak to try out the raising the steaks rub. . . .[p]damn those guys, i need more shelf space ..[p]mad "all spun up" max

Comments