Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

King Crab + King Salmon

Wanasmoke
Wanasmoke Posts: 388
edited June 2016 in EggHead Forum
My daughter convinced me to buy some crab legs at the fish market even though I was only there for the salmon....glad I listened. I'm now convinced I like crab legs better than lobster!

Simple salt and pepper on the salmon. Nothing needed for the legs. Read mixed reviews on the forum about putting crab legs on the egg...decided to just roast in oven with the veggies. 400 direct on the salmon cooked for about 10 min until medium. 

A little Karben4 Dragon Flute pale ale and some Phish as the cooking continued....

Corn off the cob, baby romas, and some zucchini roasted up. Plated up for the little one to much fanfare. 

Side note: just moved a month ago. The egg plus the table that I created about a year ago just randomly matches the color of the new house perfectly!  Kinda weird how that happened....

LBGE in Elm Grove, WI

Comments