Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alternative cover for the Mini Max

Options
r8rs4lf
r8rs4lf Posts: 317
edited December 2014 in EggHead Forum
This is a cheaper alternative to the large dome cover that BGE sells. The large BGE dome cover goes for $47.95 +\- on Amazon. I wanted it, but thought that was too expensive. I originally purchased this cover for my Vision Kub that I purchased from Costco a while back. Figured I would try it on the MM. Sure enough it fit. This cover was purchased from The Cover Store. I'll add the link after this post because I have the pics on my phone so it's easier to do it from here. It's style 711 for a round fire pit located under >patio furniture, then >fire pit covers It's 24"D X 20"H. It also has a draw string. image The Mini Max imageimage Here it is from the front. image And from the rear. image As you can see it is also vented. The price is dependant on what kind of material you want. They range from the lowest which is Select at $11.99 and carries a one year guarantee to the best Ultima that's priced at $39.99 and comes with a 7 year guarantee. The one pictured is the Classic and it's $14.99 with a two year guarantee. They also come in a variety of colors. Even the Ultima is cheaper than the BGE branded dome cover. But you can make your own decision. I'm just showing you all a cheaper alternative. For the record I have absolutely nothing to gain here. I don't work for them, they are not paying me to do this. This is just a small contribution to all my fellow eggheads.

Comments