Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

OK, now i need some help!!!

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i think i really screwed the pooch on this one. .. . about a week ago i did up a pot of baked beans in my 5 quart cast iron dutch oven. .. i wasn't paying attention and let the temps get out of hand for a while. .. .and while the beans were great, i really scorched em on the bottome of the pot.. ..in fact i scorched em so bad that there is about a 1/16 inch of burned on charcoal on about 30% of the bottom of the pot ... AND I CAN"T GET IT OFF!!!! ... .i've tried soaking for a couple of days in sudsy water ...i've tried filling the pot with water and letting it simmer all day .... i've tried scraping it off with a knive ... . i really think i ruined the pot on this one. ...and it was a pot that was at least 50 years old!! . ... [p]any advice to help me clean this darn thing??!!?!?! ...[p]mad "burnt bean pot" max

Comments