Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Las Vegas area Eggers?

Options
Are there any Las Vegas area Eggers on here? Moved recently and am having a hard time finding decent supplies (lump, accessories, etc.). 
Las Vegas, NV

Comments

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    I bet there is .... At least I'll bump your message.
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • dogfoot
    dogfoot Posts: 62
    Options
    I live here I"ve been here all my life, been an Egghead for a few years, I can help you
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Appreciate it @dogfoot. Where are some good places to get lump. I have gone to HD and gotten some Royal Oak, which had been just fine, but would like to know if there is anywhere to get some variety. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    There is always firecraft.com

Greensboro, NC
  • Vegas Eggus
    Vegas Eggus Posts: 152
    Options
    Wolfpack said:
    There is always firecraft.com
    As you may guess, yes I'm local. My most recent lump was an order from Firecraft. I'll order again when needed as I ordered 5 bags of lump. 
    Have not found a good local source. 

• Vegas Eggus
    Options
    Another bump and a slight thread drift. 
    If anyone locally has need for a BGE Brand cypress table I have a used one available for free.   OBO.  :-)
    It's about 5 years old and needs refinished and a little tweaking to make it good and solid again but you can't beat the price.  
  • dogfoot
    dogfoot Posts: 62
    Options
    I haven't found much variety around town, for that reason I buy BGE Lump at the dealer Ferguson West Flamingo
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Not much north on I-15 either here in st George.
  • MyEggBrother
    Options
    Hold up Eat em up Kats!!!! @Battleborn!!! What's good fellow Shsu alum!!!! I see you made it to the west side as well. I moved from Houston to SoCal last year. Good luck finding brisket my friend. All I see is tri tip out here. SMH!!!! 
  • Battleborn
    Options
    @MyEggBrother Eat em' up Kats!!! My wife is from Houston and we moved there after I got out of the military. Got my degree from Sam and we moved back out here. Loved Huntsville. I actually saw some pretty decent brisket at a Winco yesterday for a good price. The thing I miss the most about Texas though is the sausage!
    @dogfoot I may have to make the trip there. The dealer on Boulder Hwy didn't have any and not much in the way of accessories. 
    @Vegas Eggus I would take you up on that offer if I had the room. What size is it for?
    Las Vegas, NV

• Vegas Eggus
    Options
    @MyEggBrother Eat em' up Kats!!! My wife is from Houston and we moved there after I got out of the military. Got my degree from Sam and we moved back out here. Loved Huntsville. I actually saw some pretty decent brisket at a Winco yesterday for a good price. The thing I miss the most about Texas though is the sausage!
    @dogfoot I may have to make the trip there. The dealer on Boulder Hwy didn't have any and not much in the way of accessories. 
    @Vegas Eggus I would take you up on that offer if I had the room. What size is it for?

Its for a large.
  • Vegas Eggus
    Options
    Bump for the weekend crowd. Anyone local needing the large table before I put my life at risk on Craigslist?
  • Battleborn
    Options
    @Vegas Eggus I actually may want it. I could fix it up and give it to my dad for his birthday. Is there anyway you could throw a picture up so I know what I would be getting myself into (with my not very handy self, haha)?
    Las Vegas, NV

• Vegas Eggus
    Options
    @Vegas Eggus I actually may want it. I could fix it up and give it to my dad for his birthday. Is there anyway you could throw a picture up so I know what I would be getting myself into (with my not very handy self, haha)?

• Battleborn
    Options
    Fantastic, I sent you a PM. 
    Las Vegas, NV

• Vegas Eggus
    Options
    Battleborn. The top is the worst of it. If I were keeping it I'd pop off the top and the shelf and sand the down good. Then I'd reattach them by counter sinking some screws. The one support for the top in the middle needs resecured as well. 

• Jameson19
    Jameson19 Posts: 354
    Options
    I'm in the green valley area. I use Ferguson's at 215/Flamingo for all my needs. I've also bought my cooking woods (hickory, Apple, cherry, etc) at Allied Wood Products, or Allied (unknown last name of the business) whatever they are called. Allied is out in the Northeast on Nellis a few miles north of Lake Mead. 
    Large BGE, Adjustable Rig, Small BGE, 2 BBQ Guru's, 18" WSM, Rockwood, Stage 3 Roush Mustang and a hot wife... 

Las Vegas, Nevada!