Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So this happened... (some food stuff, long post)

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200

I knew that we would be Egging a whole lot more at the new house, I've just been bad about posting here. Work keeps me much busier these days and interferes with my forum activity. Damn work!!

We did some pizzas awhile back. I think I've found my favorite setup for the dough we like to use. AR with their stone and the BGE pizza stone.

Wife's pizza

My pizza

We did a brisket last weekend, and like @The_Cen-Tex_Smoker I got drunk, but unlike him, I didn't get any finished pictures. My bad.

Last night we had some simple shrimp

And after dinner, bath time and Duke went to bed, I smoked some meatballs. Those will go in some sauce tonight when I get home to warm up for some meatball subs tonight. Here's a meatball's eye view of the backyard.

I'd like to say I'm going to post more often, but who am I kidding? I'll post when I can. ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments