Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free BGE Large side tables- used, but free

Options
I have a set of side tables for large BGE with the mounting hardware im giving away. Nothing wrong with them i just completed my cypress table and dont need them any longer. I actually got these from anotheer BGE user when he was done with them 2 years back so returning the favor. 

They have been scrubbed and cleaned. just normal use over time in the pics. :)

I live in Canton, GA so will meet near my location, OR... i will be at GA Mountain Eggfest this saturday and plan on bringing them with me. Claim them now and ill meet you during the event.

Let me know. cheers!

Woodstock, GA

Comments

• Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Very nice of you...
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    Options
    If they'll fit an XL I'd love to have them!  I'm in Woodstock so pretty close to you.
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • Pridnjoy
    Pridnjoy Posts: 130
    Options
    Hogman348 said:
    I have a set of side tables for large BGE with the mounting hardware im giving away. Nothing wrong with them i just completed my cypress table and dont need them any longer. I actually got these from anotheer BGE user when he was done with them 2 years back so returning the favor. 

They have been scrubbed and cleaned. just normal use over time in the pics. :)

I live in Canton, GA so will meet near my location, OR... i will be at GA Mountain Eggfest this saturday and plan on bringing them with me. Claim them now and ill meet you during the event.

Let me know. cheers!

I'd love to have them! I have been looking for a set. And, yes, we will be in Hiawassee. 
  • Hogman348
    Hogman348 Posts: 70
    Options
    GoooDawgs said:
    If they'll fit an XL I'd love to have them!  I'm in Woodstock so pretty close to you.
    checking with my buddy who sells eggs if they are compatible. if so, you are first in line. ill let you know but i dont think they fit
    Woodstock, GA
  • matoch
    matoch Posts: 135
    Options
    There are different product codes between the two so i doubt it would fit.
    Edmonton, Alberta - XL & Minimax
  • GoooDawgs
    GoooDawgs Posts: 1,060
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hogman348 said:
    GoooDawgs said:
    checking with my buddy who sells eggs if they are compatible. if so, you are first in line. ill let you know but i dont think they fit

Thanks Hogman, very gracious of you.   I figured it might be a long shot if they would fit or not, but let me know what your buddy says either way.   Really appreciate it.
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
  • Coul
    Coul Posts: 111
    Options
    will pay for shipping if noone can meet you there. 
    LBGE circa 2016
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I would love to have them and will be cooking at the fest under the big tent with the North GA eggers. Just sent a private message.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Hogman348
    Hogman348 Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey everyone.. i do have an agreement to give to someone at eggfest. 
    Woodstock, GA