Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - SAMs club tumblers, 2 for $20

Options
2»

Comments

• feef706
    feef706 Posts: 853
    Options
    Picked up a couple today. At 1/4 the price of my other similar tumbler it seems a no brainer. Now if we could just buy some made in the USA. I would pay more for that, would you?

@epcotisbest made in USA is one thing. None of the mentioned brands qualify though..
  • pinballLooking
    Options

No Sams around us had them in stock. I ordered a set to have shipped to me yesterday. Not as good a deal if it is local but still a good deal.

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    My wife was at ours SAMS in Peoria, IL yesterday and told me they had a HUGE display of them. Since we already took the YETI bait for 5 we don't need any more "SS glasses". I guess SAMS must have bought an ocean tanker full of these knockoffs.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    RRP said:
    My wife was at ours SAMS in Peoria, IL yesterday and told me they had a HUGE display of them. Since we already took the YETI bait for 5 we don't need any more "SS glasses". I guess SAMS must have bought an ocean tanker full of these knockoffs.
    Dang, did not know Yeti had a patent on the design.  Free market, yo!  We don't need no stinkin' regulation by gubment!  SUCCEEEEED!!!! It's patriotic! 

I'm just trolling.  If you say it's trolling, it's really not.  But confusing, to say the least.
    Options
    Sams is selling the crap out of them,according to the website they have sold out at all stores in Savannah & Jacksonville.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's why I grabbed 4 packs.  Get 'em while you can.  A lady next to me at the display grabbed two after my recommendations.
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• beteez
    beteez Posts: 548
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I had to order from the web site