Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pampered Chef Rockcrok Grill Stone

Options
Has anyone used this new product by pampered chef ? Its a new stone product for grilling at high temps that come in a pizza stone, dutch oven and casserole style.  
https://www.pamperedchef.com/shop/Outdoor/BBQ+Cookware/Rockcrok+Grill+Stone/3150

Comments

• Hokie_Smoker
    Hokie_Smoker Posts: 662
    Options
    I have the Dutch oven, it is nice.  I have a co-worker who is a pampered chef nut and has a bunch of parties, I was able to get it for $50 bucks, I'm not sure it's worth the listed price.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• heartmedic
    heartmedic Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback. 
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,171
    Options
    The general rule of thumb is that BGE makes stones and everyone else attempts to make stones...
  • DaveRichardson
    DaveRichardson Posts: 2,324
    Options
    Anyone get the most recent firecraft catalog?  They have a two-piece stone that looks interesting.  Looks like two gears meshing together.  You apparently get the mass effect as well as a airflow channel thru the stone.

I am intrigued.....

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!