Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Getting closer to finish of new Egg Home

Options
SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,504
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Morning All:[p]Finally got the electrical and plumbing work completed. The only thing left is to get the screening installed on the two walls behind the counters. The screen should be installed sometime this week (if it would stop raining long enough that is) and then move the Eggs on Saturday. The pic below was last evening with the lights on the area where the Eggs will sit.[p]P6260002.jpg[p]The small silver boxes on each section of the counter are electrical outlets to allow plugging in other items that may be needed (like the BBQGuru).[p]The link below will take you to the webpage to show the progress from "screen room" to "EGG HOME".[p]Have a GREAT day!
Jay

[ul][li]Outdoor Kitchen[/ul]

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• Rumrunner
    Rumrunner Posts: 563
    Options
    Looks great Jay! You'll enjoy it when it's done :)[p]I'm waiting for my pull down curtains and the shrubbery needs to be put in....other than that, I'm done.[p]odk625-1-1.jpg[p]Follow the link for a cook I did on Sunday :) Stop by on your way to Marco...[p]Rum

[ul][li]Wingz and Ribz[/ul]
  • SSN686
    Options
    Morning Rumrunner:[p]I saw your post about the Sunday cook in the other room and it looked great. I also like the platform you have added to the "outside" of your area. Makes it convenient for people to stand at the bar (and have a rail to lean on). [p]Thanks for the offer to stop on the way to Marco. Probably won't stop on the way down, but may contact you about coming by one day while we are there. The week in Marco (9/23 - 9/30) is our "plan nothing, do whatever stikes us" vacation. [p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Nice work Jay!
    Apollo Beach, FL
  • Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Looks great Rum. I guess that storm was a blessing in disguise?
    Apollo Beach, FL
  • BurntRaw
    BurntRaw Posts: 565
    Options
    SSN686,
    Looks outstanding...also looks like a lot of work, but I am sure it will be well worth it.[p]So is the exercise bike in the "other" screen room" now, I couldn't tell from the pictures?

• Unknown
    Options
    Is this covered? If not, what are the cabinets made of?[p]Looks great -btw[p]David

• SSN686
    Options
    Morning drjos:[p]It is in a screened pool enclosure type, not covered. The cabinetry is made by a Tampa company called Wer/Ever Outdoor Products (www.werever.com) and is a marine polymer. The counter tops are Silestone by StoneTop, Inc. (www.silestonetops.com). Hope that helps.[p]Have a GREAT day!
    Jay

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL